College Counseling Services
The most important aspect of the college search is to make your list of the best-fit schools—and it is also the hardest step on the journey to college. It’s my job to help college-bound students make their list, be competitive for admission, and compare schools to make a well-informed decision.
Why should you choose me to advise you on the journey to college? Because I…
- Have done business with colleges for nearly 30 years—and I know how they do business with students and their families.
- Know what it takes for college students to build their resumes and put themselves in the best position to find internships and entry-level jobs as well as gain admission to graduate and professional schools.
- Continually visit, compare and profile schools on EducatedQuest.com to help students and their families get the most out of their campus visits.
- Challenge misleading perceptions about “quality” and “value” to give students and parents a better framework to choose their best-fit colleges.
- Help students and parents to compare schools based on the “five C’s” of Costs, Curriculum, Community, Comforts and Connections based on a student’s unique interests, needs and learning style.
- Coach students to write the best possible essays in their own voice.
How do I provide college counseling services to your family?
It depends on where you are on the journey to college. I work with students and parents on an hourly basis as well as discounted fees for assignments over six hours and more. I will save you considerable time and money to help you make the best-informed decision.
Want to know more? Contact me at email@example.com or call me at +1(609)406-0062.
I look forward to being your guide on the journey to college!
Want to know more about me? Check out these podcasts!
College Is A Learning AND Living Community!
Listen to my talk, hosted by Dr. Cynthia Colon from Destination YOUniversity on Voice of America Radio!
Find Your Good College!
Listen to my talk, What Exactly Is a Good College? hosted by test-prep experts Amy Seeley and Mike Bergin on Tests And The Rest!