College Counseling Services
The most important aspect of the college search is to make your list of the best-fit schools—and it is also the hardest step on the journey to college.
It’s my job to help college-bound students make their list, be competitive for admission, and compare schools to make a well-informed decision.
Why should you choose me to advise you on the journey to college?
- I have done business with colleges for nearly 30 years—and I know how they do business with students and their families.
- I know what it takes for college students to build their resumes and put themselves in the best position to find internships and entry-level jobs as well as gain admission to graduate and professional schools.
- I continually visit, compare and profile schools on EducatedQuest.com to help students and their families get the most out of their campus visits.
- I challenge misleading perceptions about “quality” and “value” to give students and parents a better framework to choose their best-fit colleges.
- I help students and parents to compare schools based on the “five C’s” of Costs, Curriculum, Community, Comforts and Connections based on a student’s unique interests, needs and learning style.
- I help students to write the best possible essays in their own voice.
How can I work with your family?
It depends on where you are on the journey to college. I work with students and parents on an hourly basis as well as discounted fees for assignments over six hours and more. I will save you considerable time and money to help you make the best-informed decision.
I look forward to being your guide on the journey to college!
PARENTS OF HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS IN MERCER AND SOMERSET COUNTY, NJ AND BUCKS COUNTY, PA Have a college-bound high school senior who has received acceptances? Undecided about your best fit? Contact me for a FREE no-obligation, half-hour consultation!